Dublin: why businesses big and small choose our city
Dublin: the city that undeniably punches above its weight.
With a population of just under 1.25m people, Dublin is a brilliantly-situated city for businesses small and large to thrive.
Offering global job opportunities, the World Bank rates Ireland the easiest EU country to start a business in – and Dublin is its epicentre.
Social media giants base themselves in Dublin chiefly to make the most of an educated population and Ireland’s corporation tax rate.
But it isn’t just big business – Ireland’s entrepreneurs are many and dedicated.
During the first half of 2019, Ireland beat the record for establishing new start-ups – with 67 being started every day.
Since Dublin appeals to smaller businesses with big ambitions, some of the most innovative start-ups are based in the capital:
- CeADAR focuses on artificial intelligence and machine learning; sectors that will define our economic future.
- Shaw Academy provides online learning courses to democratise education as technology is further integrated into our everyday lives.
- Urban Volt gives sustainable LED lighting, helping big companies to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Health Beacon helps people reliant on medication to self-administer and provides personal reminders to patients.
- Avolon is an international aircraft leasing firm providing finance solutions around the world.
These businesses chose to base themselves in Dublin to build their companies.
At Storebox, we know that COVID-19 has impacted businesses here in a way that no-one could have anticipated.
We provide secure, flexible storage for businesses of all types at our sites in Artane and Clondalkin.
Because our contracts are flexible and our units are varied in size, we provide a safe place for your business needs.
So if you are taking stock or looking to what’s next, then contact us below – we are here to help.